Egypt eVisa is one kind of the Egypt Visa that can be applied completely online.
Egypt eVisa is provided for non-Egyptian visitors who want to travel to Egypt.
Egypt eVisa is for foreigners to travel to Egypt.
There are many available countries which are permitted for Egypt eVisa application.
- Check the eligibility: Check Requirements
Egypt eVisa is available for both single entry and multiple entries with a maximum 30-day period stay.
Egypt eVisa is valid for 90 days from issuance day.
After receiving the Egypt eVisa by email, you can travel to Egypt immediately.
However, after that, you must print it out and present to get the stamp on your passport at the Immigration Counter in Egypt. It is very important, especially for Visa On Arrival (VOA).
We truly hope that this information can help you know clearly about the Egypt eVisa and make accurate, reliable and timely decisions.
Document requirements for Egypt eVisa
1. Applicant's photo must be colorful, 2 inches X 2 inches and taken within 6 months.
2. Applicant’s scanned passport must contain all personal particulars.
3. Applicant’s detailed information must have the names of your parents and your spouse (if married), your address and phone number.
* You need to see more detailed information about Document Requirements.
Egypt eVisa application will not only save your time and money but also make your trips to Egypt faster, safer and more comfortable.
The visa fees for Egypt eVisa consist of 2 parts: service fee and Government fee.
The service fee is charged for helping you to get Egypt eVisa as rapid as possible.
Government fee is charged by the policy of the Government of Egypt.
- Check here: Visa Fee (Government fee and service fee)
- Read also: How to apply for Egypt eVisa?
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
United States: +1 315 277 2299
United Kingdom: +44 161 298 3979
Australia: +61 7 3102 3979
South Africa: +273 1 813 5274
Hong Kong: +852 8191 5898